So today I woke up and I realized that I haven’t posted in a while so I should.
I wanted to start this new year with a fresh page and give you a few tips which can help you make 2015 the best.
First let’s talk about expecting big things in 2015. NO. If you don’t make a change in your life, fight and do everything in your power do succeed, you can’t really expect “universe” to do it. There is no fate or magic in your life, just you. You are the only person who can make a change. But don’t forget, old ways won’t open new doors.
So here are my suggestions, in order to help you keep track of your goals.
– take a blank page and write down what you want to accomplish
– every Sunday make a plan what will you do on the following week
– keep a diary or a journal (about workouts, food, money, whatever you need)
– update it daily/weekly/monthly
– make a motivational board
– never get discouraged!
Motivational Board: cut out images, texts, quotes or anything from newspapers or magazines and glue them to a big page or pin them to a board. Put the board somewhere you can always see it, and it will help you.
May 2015, be your best year!!